Single Ply Roofing
With a single ply system, you get a truly affordable re-roofing option that is the ideal upgrade for most low-slope or flat roofs. The cost is a fraction of the price of a replacement roof. The seams are 6 times stronger than those of an EPDM roof.
At Skyline Roofing, we offer single ply systems to customers with a variety of applications as an alternative option to complete re-roofing needs. It helps to provide a more cost-effective method of resolving a roofing issue and can aid in further securing an existing roof.
Top Benefits of Single Ply Systems
- Single ply roofing is durable in unforgivable climates and resistant to ultraviolet rays so it will not degrade.
- The white surface reduces energy costs in summer, helping to reflect the suns energy and minimize heat absorption. It can also help to earn local, state and federal incentives for energy efficient retrofits.
- It’s incredibly fire resistant – using a Class A rated single ply system.
- No roof tear off expense leads to huge savings.
- No disruption to business in commercial and industrial applications.
- No significant weight added to your roof.
- Great insulation for saving energy and saving money.
How It’s Installed
Mechanical fasteners are attached and sealed around the perimeter of the existing roof. Or, a process is used to create a vacuum that holds the sheeting in place. Skyline Roofing can also fully attach the system with adhesive.
90 Buster Rd
Falkville, AL 35622
Hartselle, Alabama and Surrounding Areas
Get In Touch
Follow Our Activity
Follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with all of the latest industry information.